Sunday 1 February 2009

Dear Mum


After reminiscing over the morning skype session I thought of more to say.What have I been doing? Well. Today it snowed. Joe and I walked in the snow to get more movies out (we've been watching a lot); Betty Boop cartoons, Roger Rabbit, Pandora's Box, Gilda and Hotel Grande. Lots of classics.This week involves hibernating due to the cold, although I'm going to go and check out the levels of the Tate that we didn't make it to yesterday. I want to sit in front of the waterlilies for a while too. Hibernation may also involve cinema - Nick and Norahs Playlist came out last week, and a couple of others that I don't remember.Reading Buckowski at the moment - I just finished The beautiful and the damned by Fitzgerald and Bonjour Tristesse by Francoise Sagan . Next up is Bouvoir (if i can be bothered), Age of reason by Sartre and some Kerouac. The boys have a second hand book library in their kitchen that I'm going to raid slowly.Found a cute little dance outfit in a nearby antique shop that would make a great burlesque show. Something like this:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xW9fnEJR1Ek&feature=PlayList&p=81BF356BAF7A1B6D&playnext=1&index=8

So I'm planning on putting something together this week regarding that. 
Lots of Love 
Katie